About This Class
This course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of oil painting. You learn how to mix shades of a colour, how to see tonal contrast, how to apply paint, different brush types and how to paint what you see, using easy to follow measuring techniques. This course leads to ongoing painting classes and is a solid grounding. All welcome.
- Every week for six weeks, 7-9.30pm.
What You Will Learn
- How to paint an oil painting from start to finish painting from still life.
- Basics of oil painting, composition, basic colour mixing.
- A step-by-step guide to painting using traditional and contemporary techniques.
What You Get
- To be in a small class in a beautiful studio atmosphere in a relaxed setting.
- Expert individual tuition from a highly trained and art teacher and artist.
- A tool bag of new skills and 2 paintings of your very own.
Address- Central Warrnambool,
MATERIALS - materials list is supplied on enrolment via email or text.