This course provides a solid foundation in how to draw. Each class builds skills in how to draw what you see, building confidence through a set of structured exercises. Different drawing materials will also be explored along with different ways of making marks. The materials list is emailed on enrolment.
This course leads to ongoing studio drawing /painting classes and is a solid grounding. All welcome.
- Tuesdays for six weeks, day class 1-3.30pm
Tuesdays for six weeks evening class 7pm - 9.30pm
What You Will Learn
- How to draw what you see.
- Basics of drawing, perspective, composition, mark making, facial features.
- A step-by-step guide to drawing through a structured learning program that is fun to learn.
- how to layer colour pencils and the different types of pencils.
- how to use Charcoal and the different types
What You Get
- To be in a small class in a studio atmosphere in a relaxed setting.
- Expert individual tuition from a highly trained art teacher and artist.
- A tool bag of new skills and a series of drawings you have completed.
Address- Central Warrnambool,
MATERIALS - materials list is supplied on enrolment via email or text.